Transwest Helicopters maintenance, repair and overhaul division is a Bell Helicopter Customer Service Facility, licensed Honeywell Engine Service Center and recognized internationally by Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA), United States FAA, Republic of Korea Ministry of Lands, Infrastructure and Transport (MLIT), European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and the Indian Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). In addition to being a world leader for Bell 214B and 214ST MR&O, we also specialize in Bell 205, 212 and 412 component overhaul. Our team of exceptionally experienced, factory trained maintenance and engineering professionals understands time-value. Transwest was one of the first helicopter companies in Canada to introduce a comprehensive Safety Management System (SMS) in 2007. With extensive resources, strategic partnerships and dedication to customer value, we provide very fast turnaround times whilst remaining extremely cost effective.
- Bell Helicopter approved Customer Service Center and Honeywell Service Center
- Worldwide 24/7 AOG Support & Field Maintenance services
- Complete helicopter rebuild and refurbishment facility with fly-in, fly-out convenience
- Component overhaul, avionics, structural repair, painting and finishing divisions
- Specialized T55 and T53 engine maintenance, overhaul and manufacturing approvals